Sunday 23 October 2011

Drawing Drawing Drawing......


Keeping on top of my illustrations and practicing my styles I have created a few more 'heads'.
This first three I was bringing together my use of cross hatching and watercolour to create a more dense  and interesting look




Below drawing is one of my fav's, I like the way that the cross hatching can be seen. I think that the technique used on the hair needs improvement!



Second style.... A more intense colour with watercolour and fine liner. Using extra lines on the face create a doll like look to my 'heads'




The below image is one of the best I did in this session. I feel it has quite a life like look to it and the hair is more hair like than the others. 




My third style is very minimalistic, one line and one or two simple feature.
I find this hard to link with outfits as it is so minimal. 





Above and below are the best of this style. One feature works best.




No comments:

Post a Comment