Friday 14 October 2011

Fashion Week research

A grey world
Fall '11 RTW

Finding own trends within fashion. Looking into the different designers that were at the four fall '11 shows was very time consuming and there were so many common trends that occurred and I could have easily have chosen.

Layers, Colours, Textures, Pattern, Print, Fabrics.


Anne Valerie Hash
Paris


Christian Cota
New York


Commuun
Paris


Fashion East 
London


Gian Franco Ferre
Milan


Roberto Cavalli
Milan

I chose the them of grey after I the image of Anne Valerie Hash. 
The loose fitting, draping of the waistcoat is something I found really interesting and knew that I would have fun drawing and translating in line. I then continued on to find other designers that used grey within there designs in obvious and also some discreet ways. 
Some of the other images I found just use a clip it of grey which I though would be a interesting way of  not allowing the theme to be too obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment